Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
“Humans are conducting a long-term geophysical experiment of a kind that would not have been possible in the past and will not be repeatable in the future."
Roger Revelle, Otto Suess, oceanographers
What should be achieved?
- Strengthen resilience and adaptive capacity to climate-related hazards and natural disasters in all countries.
- Integrate climate change measures into national policies, strategies and planning.
- Improve education, awareness-raising and human and institutional capacity on climate change mitigation, adaptation, impact reduction and early warning.
How should the goal be achieved?
- Implement the commitment undertaken by developed-country parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change to a goal of mobilizing jointly $100 billion annually by 2020 from all sources to address the needs of developing countries in the context of meaningful mitigation actions and transparency on implementation and fully operationalize the Green Climate Fund through its capitalization as soon as possible.
- Promote mechanisms for raising capacity for effective climate change-related planning and management in least developed countries and small island developing States, including focusing on women, youth and local and marginalized communities
|What we do:
| Grass paper packaging
||Environmental management standard 14001|| Sustainability at the headquarter