Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
“Renewable energies are becoming increasingly economical. Already about one third of the electricity in Germany comes from wind, sun and biomass. As a result, the technology costs for renewables have fallen so much that a sustainable and at the same time affordable energy supply is also possible in emerging and developing countries."
Dr. Barbara Hendricks, Former Federal Minister for the Environment
What should be achieved?
- By 2030, ensure universal access to affordable, reliable and modern energy services.
- By 2030, increase substantially the share of renewable energy in the global energy mix.
- By 2030, double the global rate of improvement in energy efficiency.
How should the goal be achieved?
- By 2030, enhance international cooperation to facilitate access to clean energy research and technology, including renewable energy, energy efficiency and advanced and cleaner fossil-fuel technology, and promote investment in energy infrastructure and clean energy technology.
- By 2030, expand infrastructure and upgrade technology for supplying modern and sustainable energy services for all in developing countries, in particular least developed countries, small island developing States, and land-locked developing countries, in accordance with their respective programmes of support.
|What we do:
|Green electricity and e-mobility at our headquarter|| AutoStore works in an energy-saving way
|| Positive life cycle assessment